Sunday, October 24, 2010

THRIFTING HAUL #1












Yesterday afternoon I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to go thrifting. I'll admit I've never gone thrifting before because when I thought of thrift I thought about second- hand. This shopping trip came to mind when I saw thrifting hauls on youtube. Let me tell you one thing people the first time you walk into a thrift store, you will feel really overwhelmed both by smell and all the clothing and things you see around you. But you need to take a deep breath and relax. Once you do that the experience is really amazing and fun. I came across a tanish shoulder bag that I fell in love with, I think its mainly because of the gold clasp. I then went to the jewelry side of the store where I found vintage-esk earrings. If you do end up buying earrings from a thrift or vintage store remember that you need to disinfect it, and the best way to do that is to clean it with rubbing alcohol.......soap and water will not do the trick.
I really enjoyed my shopping trip to the thrift store and I see another thrifting haul in the near future.
p.s. had to use my webcam to take the pics, my camera broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment