Thursday, June 14, 2012

Its a WRAP


I cannot talk for the next man but for me painting my nails is a long process. First there is base coat then there's atleast 3 coats of polish to get colour pay off and then to top it off top coat. Let me just add that there is drying in between. I would definitely say that nail wraps are for people like me who hate spending time doing their nails. Companies such as Sally Hansen and NCLA have come up with nail wraps to divide the painting process in half. NCLA has teamed up with Melody Ehsani to create the most out there nail wraps I have ever seen, but what do you expect from a person like Miss Ehsani whose accessories stand out from the rest. 


MONEY GREEN


I GET AROUND


I SEE YOU

I DON'T PLAY NICE

Each nail wrap is $16 not bad for art.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment