Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Makeup Routine



I've never done a beauty post but this time around I figured why not. I always find myself rambling to people when they ask me what I am wearing on my face so I decided to make a post of my everyday makeup routine. I wouldn't exactly say it is summer in Toronto right now because the weather has been up and down lately but when it is  blazing hot and the sun is beating on my face instead of me putting a full face of foundation I tend to mix my foundation with my moisturizer and make a tinted moisturizer or skip the foundation all together and just apply concealer on my blemishes and under my eye.

lisa's makeup routine

1 comment:

  1. very helpful article!
    and the mac and make up forever products are fantastic!
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete